About This Item
- Queen size and above come with dual controls
Single - 93 x 188cm
King Single - 107 x 203cm
Double - 137 x 188cm
Queen - 153 x 203cm
King - 165 x 204cm
Super King - 183 x 204cm
* Removable cover - Fitted blanket with soft fleecy cover and fitted straps* (*converts to underlay for summer).
* Dual Controls* (*Single control for SK and KSB sizes) for personal comfort 10 heat settings.
* Bambi product guarantee of quality for 3 years.
* Blanket can be machine washed and tumble dried.
* Timer control, select up to 10hrs of continuous use.
* Children under the age of 3 are not to use this appliance due to their inability to react to overheating.
* Never place a baby on an electric blanket that is switched on.
* This appliance is not to be used by young children over the age of 3 without adequate supervision by a parent or guardian.
* This appliance must not be used by persons insensitive to heat, invalids, the infirm and other very vulnerable persons who are unable to react to overheating.
* This appliance is for domestic use only and is not intended for use in hospitals.
* For human use only, not pets.
* Regularly inspect your blankets for wear or damage: look for scorch marks, kinks, creases or lumpiness which may cause a problem.
* Check for damage where cord attaches to the controller and the blanket, and check the switch for cracking, heat marks or other damage.
* As a final check, spread the blanket flat, cover with an ordinary blanket to retain heat, and switch on to high for 10-15minutes. Run your hand over the blanket to check for hot spots which indicate that the elements may be damaged.
* Allow blanket to cool down completely before storing.
* When not in use, store as follows: fold neatly but not tightly (or roll) without sharp bends in the heating element and store where no other objects will be placed upon it.
* Always test your electric blankets before use when you take them out of storage.