Orange (80L) - 51cm x 28cm x 53cm.
Green (55L) - 49cm x 23cm x 53cm.
Red (42L) - 41cm x 18cm x 50cm.
Blue (31L) - 35cm x 18cm x 48cm.
Note: This is for a set of 4 bags; the rods at the top of rear 2 bags (Orange, Green) are 70cm long and the front 2 bags (Red, Blue) are 66cm long.
The material part of the bag is made from the same non-woven material as similar bags. The mesh component is made from the same netting that can be found in travel cots, ensuring optimum strength.
Hang Trolley Bags on the back of the Trolley and shop as normal.
With your groceries on the conveyor simply rack the Trolley Bags into your emptied trolley.
Spread out Trolley Bags and instantly you have multiple bags to pack and sort with both hands... That really is your packing sorted.
Trolley Bags separate along the velcro rails and each bag can be quickly taken from the trolley to your car.
Getting the best from the Trolley Bags system:
- Trolley Bags like to live in the back of cars that way they don't get forgotten on shopping trips.
- Unless you are doing a self scan shop Trolley Bags should only be spread out to pack at the checkout.
- When packing just remember to keep the heavier items to the smaller bags and the bulkier, lighter items to the larger bags at the back.
- When separated and lifting from the trolley always lift the bags by both strap handles and never by the plastic rails. Lifting by a single strap or rail may result in damage to the bag.
- When unpacked at home place the largest bag down on a flat surface and rejoin the bags along the velcro rails in numbered sequence.
- Place your folded Trolley Bags back in your car.
- If after several shopping trips your Trolley Bags look like they need a clean just remove the plastic rails from the sleeves and hand wash.
queenb aim to ship all orders within 2-3 days of placement of the order. We offer free shipping* on all orders over $100.00NZD throughout New Zealand and Australia. Orders under $100.00NZD will incur a $6.50NZD freight charge throughout New Zealand, and a $10.00NZD freight charge for parcels delivered to Australia. Please note furniture, beds and mattresses can only be freighted within New Zealand and are excluded from our free shipping offer. For safety reasons we cannot air freight Christmas Crackers. View our Delivery Information page for more details.
At queenb we stand by the quality of all of our products and are committed to ensuring you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are unhappy with your purchase you may return it to us within 7 days of delivery with the condition the product remains in its original, unopened, unused condition, complete with all original packaging, tags and instruction manuals. Please note we charge a $10NZD restocking fee which be deducted from the purchase price on all refunds.
Due to hygiene reasons we cannot accept returns of duvet inners, mattress toppers or pillows, unless they are faulty. View our Returns Policy for more information.