About This Item
Trolley Bags is a set of 4 reuseable shopping bags that perfectly fit into most trolleys to make shopping a breeze. With the demise of single use plastic bags Trolley Bags are the future, not only are they more environmentally friendly but they are super easy to use as well. 4 colour coded bags of different sizes form this great system which allows you to shop your way.
Orange (80L) - 51cm x 28cm x 53cm.
Green (55L) - 49cm x 23cm x 53cm.
Red (42L) - 41cm x 18cm x 50cm.
Blue (31L) - 35cm x 18cm x 48cm.
Note: This is for a set of 4 bags; the rods at the top of rear 2 bags (Orange, Green) are 70cm long and the front 2 bags (Red, Blue) are 66cm long.
The material part of the bag is made from the same non-woven material as similar bags. The mesh component is made from the same netting that can be found in travel cots, ensuring optimum strength.
Hang Trolley Bags on the back of the Trolley and shop as normal.
With your groceries on the conveyor simply rack the Trolley Bags into your emptied trolley.
Spread out Trolley Bags and instantly you have multiple bags to pack and sort with both hands... That really is your packing sorted.
Trolley Bags separate along the velcro rails and each bag can be quickly taken from the trolley to your car.
Getting the best from the Trolley Bags system:
- Trolley Bags like to live in the back of cars that way they don't get forgotten on shopping trips.
- Unless you are doing a self scan shop Trolley Bags should only be spread out to pack at the checkout.
- When packing just remember to keep the heavier items to the smaller bags and the bulkier, lighter items to the larger bags at the back.
- When separated and lifting from the trolley always lift the bags by both strap handles and never by the plastic rails. Lifting by a single strap or rail may result in damage to the bag.
- When unpacked at home place the largest bag down on a flat surface and rejoin the bags along the velcro rails in numbered sequence.
- Place your folded Trolley Bags back in your car.
- If after several shopping trips your Trolley Bags look like they need a clean just remove the plastic rails from the sleeves and hand wash.