About This Item
* Easy to use, simple controls with a lockable temperature setting to gain further control and simplicity.
* Available in 1000W, 1500W, 2000W, 2400W with or without built-in timer - see below for dimensions.
* 100% quiet due to patented Monobloc Aluminium Electric Element which eliminates creaks and rattles.
* Sophisticated electronic thermostat reads room temperature every 30 seconds and maintains the chosen comfort level making it efficient and economical to run.
* Uses natural convection to ease the hot air into the room. This means that the heavier cold air is attracted to the electric element, heated inside the heater and then becomes lighter hot air which is pushed out the top of the heater by more cold air from the bottom, creating a clean, silent, allergy friendly cycle into the room.
* Comes with wall bracket and flexible lead and plug or can be free standing with optional extra plastic "Easy Glide Castors" for mobility (see separate listing to order cream castors or white castors- sold separately). If the installation is to be direct wired, the work must be carried out by a Licensed, Registered Contractor who is required to issue a "Certificate of Electrical Safety".
* Safety "Over Temperature Thermal Cut-Out" designed to turn heater off if air vents are covered and air flow is interrupted.
* Zinc, polyester coated body with added safety of round edges and a specially designed finned grill for efficient and even distribution of heat.
* Made in France
* 3 year commercial warranty
Work out what size you need?
Use a guideline of 100 watts per square metre. Take length x width of room to work out square metres. For example
A 10 square metre room x 100 watts = 1000W
A 15 square metre room x 100 watts = 1500W
A 20 square metre room x 100 watts = 2000W
A 25 square metre room x 100 watts = 2400W
Style 7358-3 1000W - 420mm wide x 440mm high x 80mm deep
Style 7358-5 1500W - 585mm wide x 440mm high x 80mm deep
Style 7358-7 2000W - 745mm wide x 440mm high x 80mm deep
Style 7358-8 2400W - 900mm wide x 440mm wide x 80mm deep
Timer models same dimensions as above.
Running costs are based on electrical authorities' tariff charges per kilowatt per hour. To establish this you need to refer to your current electrical bill - on the back you will find a charge in cents per kW/hr. That is how much is charged for every 1000 watts of electricity used per hour used per hour to run. Based on this, if the tariff is say 13 cents per kW/hr, then a 1000 watt heater will cost 13 cents per hour to run. Provided the heater is sized correctly for the room in which it is required, the Noirot electronic thermostat will read the room temperature every 30 seconds once the desired temperature is reached and will maintain the temperature rather than letting it drop by several degrees and then using more power to top it back up. This means a saving of 50% on running costs. Effectively a Noirot 1000 watt heater will cost approximately 6.5 cents per hour ro run, thereby cutting running costs in half.
Running costs and sizing guidelines are approximate onlyl and will depend on various factors including insulation rating, ceiling height, window and floor furnishings and draughts. Electrical authority tariffs will vary throughout the country and you should refer to your power bill for your tariff.